- Are you tired of falling into diet traps?
- Has yo-yo dieting become your lifestyle?
- Tried “every leading diet” out there and still not seeing results?
- Health trouble due to excess weight?
- Are you tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you desperately look for solutions, only to experience yet another disappointment?
Join us February 6th-26th, 2017
Meet the experts
AMEET AGGARWAL, ND
Liver imbalance and emotional stress
Digestive health and essential oils
The stigma of obesity
Poor gut health and weight problem
Cravings and intermittent fasting
CAROLYN DEAN, MD
Diet, minerals and hormonal imbalances
ANNE PEMBERTON, MD
Metabolic balance, and gut brain connection
ANN LOUISE GITTLEMAN, PhD
Toxic liver, bile and insulin resistance
LEO GALLAND, MD
Food sensitivities, allergies and inflammation
LINELL KING, MD
Key principles to mastering vitality
CAROLYN HANCOX BARR
Weight loss, and exercise after 40
JUSTIN MARCHEGIANI, DC
Hormonal imbalances, inflammation and weight
ALISON GRIMSTON, MD
Menopause, and weight gain
Environmental toxins, toxic exposure, and weight loss resistance
TREVOR CATES, ND
Skin gut connection
TOM O'BRYAN, DC, CCN
Gluten, leaky gut and inflammation
MIKE MUTZEL, MSc
Gut health and weight
How to stop dieting and start living
Gut microbiome and weight
Sign up for the FREE ONLINE SUMMIT to learn from leading experts in the field:
- Why diets don’t work
- Why restoring your digestive health and balancing hormones are crucial to achieving your optimal weight and health
- How toxins are sabotaging your weight loss
- How to use essential oils and supplements to enhance weight loss
- What to do when cravings hit
- How to use the healing power of food to achieve lasting change
- The proper mindset to build the healthiest and strongest body
- The age myth in the weight loss process
It’s time to reclaim your confidence and learn to love your life again!
Experts As Featured In
Meet Your Host
I’m Ilona Berkoben. As a medical practitioner turned holistic doctor and health coach, I help women who are emotionally and physically bankrupt cut through the clutter, end the cycle of dieting and depression, and crack the code to permanent weight loss and vitality.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the right foods for my body.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food! We are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
Medical Disclaimer: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
© COPYRIGHT 2017 The Women’s Healthy Weight Loss Summit. All rights reserved.