HOW TO FINISH AND START STRONG
REFLECTIONS AT THE END OF THE YEAR
It’s been an exciting year for me. I have learned and grown a lot. I would say it was a successful year for me. Did I achieve all of my goals, you may ask? NO, I didn’t. But I am practicing a different approach: I am celebrating all the positive changes in my life and my business. I am grateful for every opportunity I had for growth, including my challenges.
There are so many things I am grateful for. This spring, I created my company and launched my website. The process of creation was an adventure in itself. Through the process, I found myself, my voice and my calling. That is so wonderful and empowering. It gives me the motivation and the energy to move forward, to push myself harder even when the circumstances are not so great.
I am looking forward to the next year with great excitement.
What about you, my dear reader? What did your year look like? I hope you are not forgetting to celebrate the little things as well as the big ones. It is easy to get caught up in the web of negativity and complaints. I’ve been there, done that; it’s easier for us to play victims—or I should say more comfortable to blame everything and everyone else for our circumstances. I want to tell you this: once you take responsibility and realize that you create your own reality, everything starts to change. Is it easy? Not always; we have to deal with our resistance to change. We sabotage ourselves because of our subconscious programming. Do not give up, ever. Change is possible, and you are so worth it.
REMEMBER: NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL YOU DO.
Are you among 45% of Americans who set New Year’s resolutions? It is great to start a year with a clear direction, and I want to share a few tips with you about how you can achieve your goals.
- When setting your goals, give some extra time to yourself. Do not write down mechanically (I used to do that); go deep inside and ask yourself, “WHAT DO I WANT TO ACHIEVE IN 2016?” Pause, then write down your answers.
- Set your intentions and focus on your goals.
- Define your WHY for each and every goal; why is the goal important and meaningful for you?
- Create the strategy for each and every goal (how are you going to make them happen).
- Take inspired action steps every day; do something every day that will somehow bring you closer to your goal.
- Celebrate your successes.
The key steps are: set specific goals, believe you can achieve them, and believe that you are worthy of achieving them. I want you to be among 8% of Americans who keep their resolutions.
My New Year’s resolutions:
- Focus on gratitude
- Share my gifts with the world
- Walk my talk
Feel free to share yours.
I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST, MOST JOYFUL AND SUCCESSFUL 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love and Gratitude,